In Glynn County, GA, there are several locations to conduct a warrant search; however, none is online. The Magistrate court for Glynn County is responsible for accepting arrest warrants’ applications and then issuing criminal arrest warrants. Unfortunately, the court does not have an online database to search for active or outstanding arrest warrants.
There are two Clerks of Court that serve in Glynn County – – one for the Glynn County State Court and one for the Glynn County Superior Court. Both clerk’s offices are responsible for maintaining records for all cases heard before their courts. The Clerk of Court for Glynn County Superior Court manages both the Superior Court and the Magistrate Court.
Therefore, if you are conducting a warrant search in Glynn County, you begin with the Magistrate Court. You can contact the Magistrate Court by visiting the office at 701 H Street, 1st floor, Brunswick, GA 31520. To search Glynn County court records for criminal cases, you need to check with both Clerks of Court:
- Clerk of Superior Court: 701 H. Street, Brunswick, GA 31521, during office hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Clerk of State Court: 701 H. Street, Suite 104, Brunswick, GA 31520, during office hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Glynn County Sheriff’s Office has a “Most Wanted” list on their website. You can view the name, crime, and personal information for the county’s most wanted criminals.
Is it possible to get information on Glynn County arrests and warrants over the phone? (2021-Update)
- To report a non-emergency, call the dispatch phone line at 912-554-3645.
- To access information about warrants, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 912-554-7600.
- To get information about recent arrests, call 912-554-7590.
- To speak with a detective assigned to your case (only for victims), contact the Investigations Division at 912-554-7802.
- To reach Victim/Witness Services, please contact the Victim’s Advocate at 912-554-7812/ 912-554-7385.
- To get a certified statement of criminal court records, contact the Court Clerk’s Office at 912- 554-7325.
Crime Statistics of Glynn County, GA
In 2019, the Glynn Sheriff’s Office received approximately 2,000 criminal complaints, compared to the nearly 3,000 in 2018. There were more than 1800 property offenses and around 200 violent crimes among them.
Property offenses included around 1350 larceny thefts, 325 burglaries, and 140 motor vehicle thefts. In the category of violent crimes, there were 190 aggravated assaults, 23 rapes, and around 50 robberies.
Between 1999 and 2007, 13% of the total crimes reported in Glynn County were violent crimes. The average crime rate is one victim every 2 hours based on the data available during this time. However, most crimes were theft or burglary related, with arson, murder, and rape being the bottom three types of crime.