Looking for information on active arrest warrants from Pierce County, Georgia, usually calls for a state agency’s office trip. While the state Bureau of Investigation does maintain an online database of criminal history, information about active and outstanding warrants in cases that have not been closed will be tough to find over the internet.
Also, you will not be able to get Pierce, GA arrest records on people if these have been expunged; however, the local sheriff’s department will help you with any details on a recent criminal involvement of the person in question. So, it would be best to start at the sheriff’s office for a warrant search, which is located at Courthouse, Blackshear, Georgia 31516.
Suppose you are looking for details on detention orders, including bench warrants issued in a specific criminal case or even summons issued in a matter or the other legal instruments used. In that case, you can go to the office of the magistrate, which works out of 3550 U.S. 84, Blackshear, GA 31516.
Finally, there is the county clerk’s office, which maintains all the court dockets. These are records about the actual trial happenings that are kept for both the criminal and civil tribunals. This information is freely offered through public service terminals at the county courthouse.
If the only reason for your search is to educate yourself on the possible criminal background of your subject, you can find all the information you need free of cost through this source. However, if you need the details in print, you will have to shell out a small fee for it. In any case, the agency cannot charge you more than $20 for their services. To connect with the clerk of court’s office, you will have to go to 312 Nichols Street, Blackshear, Georgia 31516.
How do you contact state agencies for an arrest report or details about warrants from Pierce County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- Want to learn about outstanding warrants- Contact the Magistrate’s Court at 912-449-2027.
- Need information about the arrests and warrants attributed to Blackshear PD- Contact the agency at 912-449-7011.
- Want to obtain arrest records and police reports from the Sheriff’s Office- Contact the agency at 912-449-2100.
- Need to know about recent arrests- Contact the Pierce County Jail at 912-449-2011.
- Want to contact a detective who is looking into a criminal matter (for victims only) – Call the Investigation Division at 912-449-2010.
- Need to obtain criminal case records- Contact the Clerk of Court’s office at 912-449-2020.
- Want more information about victim aid- Contact the District Attorney’s Office at 912-287-4395.
Crime statistics of Pierce County
Around 355 criminal complaints were made with the Pierce County Sheriff’s Office in 2019. Nearly 320 of the cases involved property offenses. Approximately 220 larceny-theft complaints and around 75 burglary complaints were included in this total. More than 30 complaints were filed against violent offenses, such as homicide and serious assault.
Older crime statistics
The annual criminal activity of Pierce County, GA averages at just about 150 incidents, and nearly half of these occur when the victim is in close vicinity of his home or office. Through the ten years from 2001 to 2008, crime rates in the area have almost doubled.