It would help if you always got a warrant search in Taylor County, GA, before establishing new personal and professional connections because the area has a reasonably high crime average. The police and the judiciary offer information about arrest warrants in the interest of public safety.
However, to avail of this data, you will have to drive down to the state departments’ agency office. Because none of the justice entities offer an online tool for a search of Taylor active warrants, you will have to seek a written report from these offices. You can get in touch with them at:
- Sheriff’s office: 5 N Ivey St, Butler, Georgia 31006
- Clerk of court’s department: PO Box 248, Butler, Georgia 31006
- Magistrate’s court: Courthouse Sq, Butler, GA 31006
While you are conducting your inquiry for outstanding warrants from Taylor County, do not forget to look for additional details on crime in the area. The police will usually post a most-wanted list at all the precincts, so you are bound to find one at the sheriff’s office; unfortunately, it is not posted on the agency’s website. You can also get information on the crime statistics for the area from the cops.
The Taylor County magistrate’s court will be able to get a regular warrant search done and offer information on case-specific matters like the legal provisions issued in a particular case, including summons and search orders.
If you would like a more broad-brush search, try the office of the county clerk. Because this agency is in charge of the court dockets, they will also be able to furnish civil case details. So, you will even know about any bench warrants that were released against the subject from this office.
Can you get details about Taylor County recent arrests and active warrants over the phone? (2021-data)
- For up-to-date arrests news, please dial the phone number of the Taylor County Jail- 478-862-5444.
- For arrest records or incident reports, please call the Sheriff’s Office- 478-862-5451.
- For seeking information and arrests from Butler PD, call them at 478-862-9333.
- For questions about arrest warrants, please contact the Magistrate’s Court – 478-862-3357
- For Victim Advocacy, please call the District Attorney’s Office- 706-653-4336.
- For initiating a criminal case, please call the Clerk of Court- 478-862-5594.
Crime statistics of Taylor County
Taylor County’s yearly crime average decreased by 38% in 2019, reaching 54 incidents. The rate of violent crime stood at 7 instances, all of which involved assault. Larceny-theft accounted for 24 property crime complaints, while burglaries accounted for 21 of them.
Older crime statistics
In Taylor County, Georgia, nearly 100 incidents of crime occurred every year from 2001 to 2008. Almost 10% of all these incidents could be categorized as violent crimes. Through the period mentioned here, violent crime figures escalated by nearly 90%, while the number of overall criminal occurrences also rose sharply by 70%.