Although there is no online source of information that is exclusively dedicated to Pike County, GA arrest records and warrants, you can find felons who have been convicted in the state through the Georgia Bureau of Investigations site at https://gta.georgia.gov/georgia-felon-search.
However, it is imperative to understand that only information about cases that have resulted in a conviction is disseminated through this source. So, this is far from a regular search. Also, the details provided are restricted to Georgia as the Bureau does not look through other states’ crime repositories or the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
In contrast, approaching the sheriff’s office for data on Pike County arrest warrants will get you additional information on your subject, the crime scenario in the area in general, and this option will offer greater security. Because the police will only be too happy to apprehend a criminal based on your tip-off, if you are dealing with a dangerous offender, the sheriff’s office will undoubtedly be a better choice.
In contrast, if you are looking for records on the outstanding warrants against an individual for personal reasons and would also like to know if there are any other legal records in his/her name, try the county clerk’s office. They maintain the repository of court dockets, records of trial proceedings from both the civil and criminal tribunals in the county.
Finally, when going through a Pike County warrant search, you may also want to take a peek at the information on active warrants maintained by the magistrate’s office. These agencies can be contacted at:
- The sheriff’s office: PO Box 236, 89 Jackson Street, Zebulon, Georgia 30295
- The county clerk’s office: PO Box 10, Zebulon, Georgia 30295
- The magistrate’s court: 16001 Barnesville Street, Zebulon, GA 30295
Can you get information on recent arrests and active warrants from Pike County over the phone? (2021-data)
- To get a copy of an accident or arrest report, contact the Sheriff’s Department at: 770-567-8431.
- To seek details about the warrants and arrests handled by Zebulon PD, contact the agency at 770-567-8441.
- To inquire about arrest warrants, contact the Court of the Magistrate at 770-567-2004.
- To discover how to get access to criminal case records, contact the Clerk of Court’s office at 770-567-2000.
- To inquire about help available for a crime victim, contact the District Attorney’s Office at 770-716-4250.
Crime statistics of Pike County
With 193 complaints, property offenses accounted for the majority of the nearly 213 crimes reported in Pike County in 2019. In this category, there were approximately 24 burglaries and approximately 160 larceny thefts. There were 17 reports of aggravated assault and 1 report of rape in the category of violent crimes.
Older crime statistics
Pike County, GA, has a low crime rate of fewer than 100 incidents per year, but 40% of these incidents are violent. Add to this the 100% increase in the number of violent criminal acts, and it is easy to understand why residents are police are worried about these numbers.