If you have never done an arrest warrant search in Stewart County, GA, you are missing out on vital information pertaining to your acquaintances that can help you to keep criminal elements at bay. Unfortunately, not everybody who has criminal charges filed against them gets taken into custody immediately.
In fact, thousands of offenders will simply run away from the law instead of taking the rap for their misdeeds. In such a scenario, the only weapon available to civil society to stop nefarious entities from entering their personal and professional lives is an inquiry conducted on criminal history.
When you go to the police or the judiciary for an investigation on Stewart County active warrants and arrest records, you will get the complete lowdown on any involvement that the subject ever had with a law enforcement agency. Actually, if you were to get in touch with judicial offices, such as the department of the county clerk, you could even learn about the civil litigations initiated by this person and against him.
One thing to understand very clearly is that anybody who has an outstanding warrant from Stewart County to his name will face arrests at some point. So, if you have your business or money riding on such an individual, you could be asking for trouble. Launching an inquiry into arrests warrants is relatively easy. Simply go to one of the agencies listed ahead with your request for information.
- The police: Broad St, Lumpkin, Georgia 31815
- The county clerk: PO Box 910, Lumpkin, Georgia 31815
- The court of the magistrate: 244 Washington St SW, Atlanta, GA 30334
What Stewart County agency should you approach for an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry? (Update: 2021)
- Contact the Sheriff’s Office at 229-838-4311 for incident/accident/arrest records.
- Call the Stewart County Detention Center at 229-838-5000 for information on recent arrests.
- Call Limpkin PD at 229-838-6101 to seek an arrest report from them.
- Call the Court of the Magistrate at 229-838-0505 for information on outstanding warrants.
- Contact the District Attorney’s Office at 229-924-5411 for crime victim’s help.
- Contact the Clerk of Court at 229-838-6220 for starting a criminal case search.
Crime statistics of Stewart County
In 2019, the Stewart Sheriff’s Department dealt with 14 criminal complaints, which included 12 non-violent crimes and 2 violent crimes.
The non-violent crimes category included 8 larceny thefts, 1 burglary, and 3 motor vehicle thefts. Of the violent offenses, 1 involved aggravated assault and 1 involved rape.
Older crime statistics
The police of Stewart County, Georgia typically handle about 75 criminal complaints per annum. Although this figure is undoubtedly lower than the annual crime rate of many other areas, there was a rise of more than 70% in overall criminal activity and a similar growth of nearly 60% in the average of violent crimes.